The MTTIA 2018 Summer Conference is just around the corner. As in the past, the technical sessions and the trade show will be held at Central Lakes Community College, in Brainerd MN. Attending this year’s conference will satisfy the yearly requirement of 20 hours of NATEF-ASE Certified Automotive Technology training. We welcome instructors from STEM-related high school programs as well as instructors from other states.
- Stay current and up to date with the latest technology!
- Representatives from Industry
- Network and learn more from professional trainers
- Take a ride with the group on the Breezy Belle boat cruize
- Trade show
- Find discounts, learn about new tools, get connected to publishers
- Relax and stay up north in lakes country, stay at Breezy Point Resort,
- Thursday is family activity day!
Camaraderie and Friendship
- Meet others that take professional development seriously
- Catch up and have a good time with friends
- Get 20 hours of professional development!