The Networking Conference focuses exclusively on SREB’s literacy and math strategies to support teacher instruction and student learning. These tools break down the walls of isolation to create a collaborative environment where teachers can experiment and encourage student-based discovery. Learn how to build student and teacher confidence and meet college- and career-readiness standards at the same time!
- Teaching and Learning With Purpose
- Designing and Using Assignments That Matter
- Fostering Student Ownership of Learning
- Utilizing Effective Assessment Strategies
- Leading and Supporting the Change Process